June 8, 2010

I will Return

School is out tomorrow at 9:00pm...and I will return to my BLOG!! I miss writing here so much and just updating. This is the most exciting part of my life with all the wedding details, showers, pregnant friends (and sister-in-law), Hawks going for the Stanley Cup, getting ready to move, nannying for the cutest 3 month old, trying to enjoy Chicago in the city, growing closer to God, and just about every other little thing going on right now. I've dedicated the next couple weeks (minus my Wed nights which will be me attending sign language class) to just enjoying life, which will hopefully be me catching up on my blog life or at least writing about what I feel like writing about. So see you soon!! Good luck to me and completing my first quarter of grad school. (Still can't believe that I'm in grad school!!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you! I'm still taking pictures most days, but just have had NO time to update. Hopefully soon! Lots going on here too. I can't believe your first quarter of grad school is almost done - that's great! Looking forward to reading more about your eventful summer. :)

    ReplyDelete