April 2, 2011

The Week of Goodness in Review

Spring break is officially over but man, has this week has been a lot of fun!! I felt like I was very productive and got a lot completed that I really wanted to do and had so much fun while doing it all!

I had many fun days...complete with a day of pampering where I was able to spend some time relaxing. Another day of super cleaning, the bedroom is finally cleaned and organized along with a couple other rooms. I really wish I had taken before and after pictures of my bedroom, it was that bad. Another day was spent with friends catching up over lunch and walks with babies (and Cooper!). Thursday, I went to the burbs to meet up with my parents at the dog park where Sophie and Cooper could really play. They had so much fun and Cooper just loved all the smells that the suburban dog park offered. I can't wait until he's old enough (and the weather is warm enough) for them to swim together! Friday was the best ending to any Spring Break...a day in Wrigley with Jason watching the Cubs opener. Will I ever out-grow the madness? I hope not...I absolutely love Wrigley Field and all things Cubs and think it's so very cool that Jason enjoys Opening Day as much as me.

How much fun is he having?!?

So cute!
Pure awesomeness. (ummm, whats up with that garbage can overflowing though? Come on Chicago!)

No comments:

Post a Comment