April 6, 2011

Spring, Spring, Spring!!!

This weather has been such a tease!! It reached 71 degrees on Sunday night. I left Cooper out at 11:00 wearing flip flops, a t-shirt and little lightweight jacket-like thing. I woke up in the morning, and took him out in the same thing (6.5 hours later) and was freezing!! I easily could have worn my down jacket and gloves/hat. Didn't I just blog how the garden shop was open which means spring is coming? I was very pleased later in the day when I saw the tree near the dog park is starting to bloom!


And today, even though it is still pretty chilly (it's the wind that makes it so cold!) I noticed all the tulips/daffodils (I'm not sure what they are) are just breaking through the soil! Even though it doesn't seem like it, I really think Spring is right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment