April 15, 2011

Coopers Least Favorite Day

About two hours ago we dropped off Cooper at the vet to be neutered. :( We took him to the vet that's literally across the street from us so he was all leaps and bounds as we took him out thinking we were going for a walk. I'm sure he'll be fine but he has to spend the night which of course makes me a little more nervous...who will be there for him when he wakes up barking and wants his stuffed animal? I'm really going to enjoy sleeping in tomorrow but am sure the second I wake up, I'll be counting down until 10:00 when we get to pick our little Coopster up!
Here is a picture I took this morning before we headed out.
I bet I'll look at this picture about ten times today and tonight missing him!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Coop! You are such a mom already Steph!! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete