April 21, 2011

Parenthood

Parenthood is my absolute favorite show right now. It's my Grey's Anatomy of 2010 and 2011. I cry and laugh at every episode, usually crying more than a few times. Not really sure why but I love any show or movie that can make me cry, which isn't too hard at all considering I've been known to cry at cheesy commercials in the past! To me, Parenthood is a show about the joys and trials we experience in our everyday lives but since it's a TV show they get to add a lot of unrealistic happy endings to every storyline. Tuesdays have become the highlight of my week knowing I get to sit down with no interruptions to watch Parenthood! This week was the season finale so I'm not quite sure what I'll do with myself on Tuesday nights until it's back on. Hopefully the weather will warm up and I'll be so busy playing outside that I won't notice it. Until then, I'll wait in anticipation of whats going on in the lives of the Braverman's and cannot wait to tune in again in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment