March 2, 2010

Yoga...Again.

I tried yoga today for the second time in about 5 years. Last time I tried, I was bored...and I had just about the same experience this time. It doesn't hold my attention. I will say that I am a little sore tonight...but I am not really sure that I am supposed t be sore from yoga, I thought it was more of a mind thing? I may give it another shot but as for now if I am going to spend an hour at the gym...I would much rather it be on the treadmill or lifting. I found myself looking at the clock about 17 times. I really want to try Hot Yoga but was told to make sure I have all the moves down for yoga first or else I could injure myself and now that I've tried yoga, I believe it! Some of those positions are not positions I believe the human body should be in!

No comments:

Post a Comment