March 26, 2010

Cheerios!


I've never been a fan of cereal. When I lived in the sorority house, most of the girls would spend a lot of time in the basement because we had tons of different cereals and to them, this was heaven, but I've never been a fan. Since I've been spending my Wednesday mornings at the nursery, I've been giving the kids lots of Cheerios. Every 5 seconds, you hear, "More Cheerios!" How could they taste good? They don't smell good, they don't look good!

So, I was at Dominicks a couple weeks ago and walked past a box of honey nut cheerios and for some reason decided I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Pretty bold of a move considering A. I don't like, cheerios. B. I don't like nuts. And C. I am not a huge fan of honey...so why I felt like I would want Honey-Nut Cheerios is beyond me! But I love them! I have been having them sometimes for breakfast and sometimes for dinner or even as a snack! Who'd have thought it's take 31 years to discover such a random new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment