July 21, 2011

Summer (non-alcoholic) Beverage of Choice

I am obsessed with Tazo's Passion Iced Tea. At the end of last summer I discovered it at Starbucks while looking for something without caffeine. Obviously with the colder months I moved on to warmer beverages but as soon as the temperatures heated up, I hit up Starbucks and got my first Passion tea. With the prices at Starbucks and the obsession that this drink became, I decided I needed to brew it at home. For the past couple months, I've always had a pitcher of this tea in my fridge. But I was super excited to hear about the newest creation from Starbucks, a Tazo Iced Passion Tea Lemonade. Mmmmm Sounds absolutely refreshing and refreshing it was. I finally got to try one today and it did not disappoint one bit. Perfect for one of the hottest days of summer! I think I will save this one as a once a month treat though since its a lot more calories than just the tea and I actually have to buy this one from Starbucks because I haven't found a low-cal lemonade that I like that I could blend it with. So tasty,, you should treat yourself to either the Passion Tea or Tea/ Lemonade today!

No comments:

Post a Comment