July 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Its Friday which means "fill in the blank friday!" Join in on the fun here!


1. One of my happiest moments ever was my wedding day. It was the most beautiful and most love-filled day! Everything was just perfect .

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are a day filled with love. A day when couples have the whole world ahead of them! I love wedding ceremonies, I cry at almost every single one .

3. This summer we're trying to live up Chicago and make memories like no other .

4. My summer food of choice has been strawberries .

5. My summer uniform has been skirts, my one new pair of shorts. (I returned the ones I bought the last time I posted about this) flip flops, flip flops and more flip flops .

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose I'm exactly where I want to be this summer .

7. My summer anthem is so don't judge...but I'm totally in love with Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night - TGIF." I mean who can deny that it sounds really good loud with the windows down and sunroof open? And I still love Lupe Fiasco's "The Show Goes on" .

2 comments:

  1. Chicago is such a great city to live out to the fullest! it's amazing what it has to offer! stopping by from the link up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries are my favorite summer fruit too! Katy Perry's song is so darn catchy, I chose it also.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete