July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

I've been wanting to do this for weeks but haven't found the time...Click here to participate!

My plans this summer include: Since in my opinion 4th of July is the near midway point for summer I'll include that we just got back from visiting Jason's family in Iowa, Dave Matthews Band Caravan this Sunday, Lollapolooza, Cubs games, another trip to Iowa for Jason's cousins wedding, two of my dear friends weddings, packing and trying to get our place "staged" to sell and lots and lots of walks outside with Cooper.

The best summer I ever had was: My first summer in Chicago (2005) with my then best friend with a ton of street fests, concerts and the beach!

Summer is: Beer gardens. Street fests. Flowers blooming. Fireworks. Lollapolooza. Cubs games. Outdoor concerts. Running along the lake. Kids playing outside.

My favorite summer food is: watermellon and Jason grilling just about anything outside

The best way to quench a summer thirst is: red sangria, passion iced tea, summer shandy mmmmmmmmmm

My summer uniform consists of: skirts, sleeveless shirts and flip flops...I haven't worn shorts in about 5 years...I hate the way they look on me but I just bought 2 pair this past week. One is most likely going back, short shorts just don't look good on me!

The best thing about summer is: the heat! I love, love, love hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment