January 8, 2010

The McRib is BACK!!!

I look forward to November for one reason, McRibs come back to Chicago. However, this year, November came and went without any McRib sightings. Trust me, I know. There are other McRib freaks out there like myself. Click here to see what I'm talking about. I promise, you'll laugh!

Yesterday I got word that there were two sightings, one on the south side of Chicago and one in the loop. So I picked Jason up from work and we headed straight to McDonalds and ordered 2 McRib meals (minus the onions, of course...just as my dad taught me).

Sadly it will be the last one of the year because it doesn't go with the wedding diet, but oh my gosh was it good! Just as I remembered it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Glad you got to enjoy it...slightly freaked out that you are so passionate about the McRib (but hey, I have my weird obsessions too, so no judgement!). Good girl with the willpower to stay on the Mexico diet!!!

    ReplyDelete