January 2, 2010

I Love to Sleep!

Growing up, I was one of those kids who would sleep until noon every day. Even on Christmas morning my brother would have to come wake me up to open presents. One year at ISU, I had to take an 8 am class three days a week and though I managed to get there every day it was only because I knew I was going back home to nap. One of the best things about being unemployed right now is how much shut-eye I am able to get. For the first 6 months or so, I would get up at a reasonable hour but then took a nap every single day. I've kicked the nap habit (except for lazy Sundays after church) but still get a lot of sleep and love it! I am so appreciative of how many hours I am in a horizontal position. Some people think it's such a waste of time to sleep, but not me! I need a solid 8 hours a night to be at my best and really do much better on 9 or 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment