December 13, 2011

Lockwood/Russell Thanksgiving 2011

As I posted earlier, Jason and I were in Mexico for Thanksgiving and didn't get to spend the holiday with my family. (We share holidays with each of our families and this year Thanksgiving was the holiday to spend with the Russell's) Since we were gone over the real holiday, my mom ended up cooking us a big Thanksgiving dinner on our move-in day!  It was a little chaotic with having all our dishes packed and who knew where all our serving bowls, plates, utensils, etc were...but we figured it all out and were able to have a Thanksgiving feast with ALL the trimmings!  What a special way to break in the new home...with the smell of turkey cooking in the oven.  Thank you Mom for a delicious dinner!  We love you and Dad and are so thankful for all you guys do for us.


 Dinner cooking on the stove while the turkey is in the oven


(yes this is sideways...no matter how many times I try to fix it, it won't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment