December 25, 2011

Christmas Fill in the Blank


While I'm aware that it's Sunday I still wanted to participate since I couldn't on Friday and it's Christmas so what better Fill in the Blank Friday to participate in than this! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  

An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:9-11



1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     obviously by "singing loud for all to hear" :)   .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   all the lights and decorations everywhere    .

3.  The holiday season is a time for   remembering and reflecting on the birth of our Savior while remembering how important it is to love others   .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    ham, shrimp cocktail, sausage and cheese and a little bit of wine :)    .

5.  I will be spending Christmas    in Ottumwa, IA with Jason's family  .

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)  I absolutely LOVE to give...all the time to anyone, especially at Christmas.  I love spending time to find the "perfect" gift for loved ones. I also love giving to those in need...any need. But I can't lie...I love getting gifts too, I really love opening gifts .

7.  I'm dreaming of a    peaceful     Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment