December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Friday!  We made it to Friday - Woohoo!  I'm heading out to the burbs today to see my cousin who now lives in FL but is in town for a couple days and a bunch of other family members will be there. What a treat since I won't be home for Christmas this year. Hoping traffic will be on my side today but since I am pretty sure it won't be I'm super thankful for that the sun is shining. :)  Hope you all have a lovely weekend.  We'll be out in the burbs (again) finishing up our Christmas shopping and I am most excited to spend a whole day uninterrupted with Jason.  Our lives have been a little crazy busy with moving and getting our condo cleaned and painted while trying to get situated in our new place and doing Christmas-like activities that we haven't been able to spend much quality time together and I miss him! Enjoy your Friday and have a safe weekend all! xoxo

1.   My most favorite "little thing" is   my morning hug to Jason     .

2.   I give anything to  have an extra hour of sleep added to my day every single day      .

3.  I can't believe   I'll be student teaching in just 2 1/2 weeks     .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    finish cleaning the condo in Old Town    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    finish cleaning the condo in Old Town lol  .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:  Thing I am most excited about next week is...attending the (big) Willow Creek Christmas service with my parents and Jason on Wednesday night- I cannot wait!!! If anyone wants more information, let me know.  Seriously it is a wonderful FREE service with music and dancing and everything that will make you so excited for the Christmas season. There are services beginning this Sunday through next Saturday. GO! You will not be disappointed!   .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    tree (christmas tree) by Bath and Body Works (and they don't make it anymore :(  .

*Join Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday by clicking here 

No comments:

Post a Comment