August 12, 2011

Movie Night - The Help

As I posted here, I recently finished the book, "The Help" so as soon as it came to the theater I had to see it. My friend, Beth and I went to see it last night and it did not disappoint. As with any book-turned-movie, I'm always a little skeptical but they did a great job keeping with the book. There were a couple times that I wasn't sure it was the same as the book but it didn't take away from the story line at all. Only complaint was that it seemed a little slow the first hour and a half or so, but 1) I have no attention span and 2) I knew the story line which also meant I knew how much longer it would last. Definitely suggest you go see it; grab some girlfriends and make it a movie night. Do what I do...get a large popcorn and eat it all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment