August 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


It's Friday which means "Fill in the Blank Friday!" I was unable to do last weeks so I thought I'd catch up on that this week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1. My idea of pure perfection would be a world free of sin and filled with love .

2. Laughter makes the world go 'round.

3. If it weren't for my incredibly supportive husband I'd be unable to attend grad school full time to hurry up and get this degree finished (and have a lot of debt!) .

4. Bloggers are fabulous and creative .

5. If I had money of my own I'd buy you anything you want (except a motorcycle :) .

6. I'm glad it's Friday because it's date night tonight and my parents are coming downtown tomorrow .

7. Something I'm excited about is two of my good friends are marrying the love of their lives in September and I get to be there to see it .

No comments:

Post a Comment