April 19, 2010

Wedding Season Has Begun!

This past Saturday was the beginning of 2010's wedding season! My friends Andi and Albert were hitched on Saturday April 17 in Schaumburg. The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous and Andi made a beautiful bride! The cocktail hour was fun, they had some specialty table featuring Korean food which I tried and actually enjoyed! It was comical because Andi is a big food lover and has introduced me to my first vegan, Mediterranean and Thai restaurants so how fitting for me to try Korean at her wedding! The dinner was delicious and reception was fun. (I'm a huge fan of photo montages and theirs was really cute) I will post pictures as soon as I get them! Congrats Andi and Albert, you make a wonderful couple! I wish you all the happiness in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment