April 19, 2010

Long weekend

Jason had surgery this past weekend to hopefully rid of all the sinus infections he gets. (and he can't complain about my cat anymore!) The surgery was on Friday afternoon and he was out of commission all weekend. It made for a long weekend since I wanted to help in every way but there really wasn't anything I could do to help. Plus I am very lonely on the weekdays since I don't work and have too much adult interaction so the weekend is when I recharge for the week and that didn't happen. This weekend reminded me of when he traveled and I had to do things alone all the time and missed him. It, once again, reminded me how much I love being with him and spending our weekends together and how much I value our friendship. I am very happy to report that he is doing MUCH better and already went back to work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment