January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!



Linking up with Lauren at "the little things we do."  Join me! Happy Friday!

1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is    run, watch Ellen and/or cook    .

2.   When I have free time I tend to   waste my time on Facebook  :( (this needs to stop!)     .

3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    I don't really know...I've had a lot of time off lately and when you have too much time off you don't really make the best use of it.  I'd like to say I'd sleep in, do my devotions, then go for a run, have lunch with a friend, take Cooper to the dog park, make Jason and myself dinner and then hang out with Jason.      .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    both...I can't be alone too long before I go nuts (usually about 7 hours is my limit) but I also love my alone time too    .

5.  Most of my free time happens   when Jason travels   .

6.  The best thing about free time is   sleeping in or taking a nap   .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    get our condo organized (it's still a mess since we moved in)   but instead, I'll probably    waste time on the internet   .

No comments:

Post a Comment