January 24, 2011

Weekend Fun-ness with the P's

This weekend was a lot of fun. As I shared on Saturday, my parents and dog, Sophie, were here for the weekend. How we didn't manage to get any pictures together boggles my mind. My mom and I were able to find some great deals on some decorative pieces for our condo and had a good time catching up. The Bulls game on Saturday was lots of fun and they even won! Jason and my dad were, in fact, able to get the humidifier in, so much that when we got home from the Bills game it was like a sauna in here, the windows we're dropping with water! Sunday we went to church which was fun because it was my parents first time visiting our church down here. We had a delicious lunch at one of our favorites, Gage. Then we came back to watch the miserable Bears game together. :( Later in the evening, Jason and I tried a new chili recipe, which was very tasty! Not sure it's as good as my favorite chili recipe of my mom's but it was nice to have something a little different from the norm. Thanks again Mom and Dad for coming down and helping us to breathe a little easier and for all the memories of a fun-filled weekend!

1 comment: