January 24, 2011

PointsPlus

I'm officially back on Weight Watchers. I should be happy because I know it works but in reality, I also know how much work it requires. I obviously want this to be a life commitment of change so can not only lose the weight but keep it off years after I'm off the diet! I'm very interested in learning about the PointsPlus system which is very different from what I was on in the summer. I'm very excited because I know this will encourage to to get to the gym, my schedule is getting busier and busier, so it's all about setting priorities and sticking with them. I'm ready for my jeans to fit again and not be so self conscious about how I look - I can do this! The most exciting part about this new "way of life" is that Jason's joining me with watching what he eats too! It will be so much easier to cook and eat out with him when he's fully on board with making healthy food choices. Say a prayer for us, we're going to need it, especially these first few days as our bodies go into shock from cheese and fat withdrawal!!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it! i'm finding it pretty easy to stick to, even though it does require a little more time for food shopping and cooking. i haven't even had to give up wine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won an award on my blog, go check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete