September 21, 2009

Temptation

If you're reading this blog you already know that I am unemployed, therefore living off my bi-weekly unemployment check which does a little less than pay the bills.

I generally don't even open the credit card junk mail but for some reason I decided to open all 5 pieces of my junk mail tonight. I couldn't even believe what I saw. A PINK credit card with my big initial on it!!


Honestly I think if I was to design my own personalized credit card with every imaginable design possible this would have been it!! I LOVE monogrammed stationary and note cards...whats better than a pink monogrammed credit card!? Seriously, what are the credit cards doing to us.? Have we not learned enough the past year that we're spending entirely way too much more than we are making?! The LAST thing I need is the temptation to open up a credit card right now. I am just appalled that these credit card companies are taking advantage of our financial situations right now. Way to try to get me when I'm down with your cute little monogrammed pink card. Though I wanted to keep it, if not to just look cute in my wallet, I know better and chose to cut it up. It was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOO cute!! I just got rid of my adorable purple with a big yellow flower on it discover card! Torture!! Good for you for sticking up for yourself and not allowing them to reel you in!

    ReplyDelete