June 15, 2009

America's Favorite Pastime

Ozzie Guillen spews against Wrigley Field :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: White Sox

Click on the link above and read. Seriously, why are Sox fans SO MEAN!? Cubs fans...read the comments following this article. I wonder why Sox fans are always so worried about putting the Cubs, their field, beer-drinkers, the neighborhood, their fans, and everything else Cubs-related down?! A good rivalry is fun but with the Sox it just gets plain mean! Lighten up and let's all enjoy it for what it is... "America's favorite pastime."

Go Cubs GO! :)

song-of-the-day|"Go Cubs Go"|by Steve Goodman (okay...I kinda cheated with the "song of the day" today...but I did go to the game yesterday and they did win...and I couldn't remember the song I woke up singing, so it very well could have been this song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment