February 20, 2012

My Presidents Day Update

I am so thankful to have today off. I found out on Saturday that my portfolio is due a week earlier than the original date so I have two weeks to get everything completed. Portfolio Review Day is March 10...I will be celebrating like crazy if I pass. This quarter has been so hard with student teaching (especially with my placement) and my portfolio being due and the paper we have to do for our student teaching...and moving in 6 weeks. There is light at the end of the tunnel!! Two weeks and my portfolio is done. Three weeks and my paper will be done and portfolio will be reviewed. And in four weeks I'll be done student teaching! Then I have two weeks off to pack, spend time with my wonderfully supportive husband and see friends and family before we head west!! Please pray for me especially these next two weeks and on March 10 when my portfolio will be reviewed! Happy Presidents Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment