November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



It's Friday!  Time to link up with Lauren and celebrate that it's the weekend!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is   that it's the weekend..its been a really stressful and emotional week and I'm ready to relax tonight and run the Hot Chocolate 5k tomorrow morning!     .

2.   Colder weather makes me  cold.  I'm always cold and cold weather chills me to bones       .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are   only a couple more weeks of grad school left (AHHHH!)    .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   flip flops FOR SURE    .

5.  My personality type is   outgoing once I know someone but rather shy in a large room or when I don't know someone  .

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     taking any and all animals home with me who need a home  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    red  .

No comments:

Post a Comment