November 23, 2010

Kaylee was Baptized! 11/14/10

Last Sunday Kaylee was baptized. It was a beautiful service at her church in Naperville surrounded by family and friends. After church we all went back to the Russell's to celebrate her special day with some delicious food. Kaylee's Godparents are Tiffany's brother, Troy and myself. I am so excited to see what God has in store for her she she grows. I love you Kaylee Elizabeth and so proud to be your Godmother!
Love, Aunt Stephanie


I learned that it's a tradition in our family that te Godmother buys the Baptismal dress and gets her dressed for the day.

Mom holding her while I tie the back -- maybe some day I'll be helping her into her wedding dress!

The baptism, she was so good! Not a peep out of her when the water touched her tiny head or when the pastor walked her around the church.

Mom, Dad, Kaylee and Pastor Gary

Me and my two Goddaughters (but Katie was quick to remind me that she was my FIRST Goddaugher!)

Uncle Jason and Aunt Stephanie with Kaylee (she is loved!!)

Kaylee with proud Grandma, Grandpa and Great-Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment