February 16, 2010

Gym Time


I am proud to say that I am finally getting to the point that I enjoy going to the gym again! Although, I still find it hard to fit it into my daily routine. Yes, I'm unemployed but I can find a million other things to do with my time before thinking the gym should be a priority. I found a picture of me from about 4 years ago at a Cubs game and I couldn't even believe that was me. In my own defense, I did think I was too skinny and I cannot help that my hips spread but ohhhhh to have flat abs again and some muscle definition, wow!! I know I can...and I will by September and BEYOND. I got a good run in today and a little bit of lifting. Only thing I wish I could change is that the Shamrock Shuffle was a 5k instead of an 8k. I'm not so sure I'll be ready for an 8k in just a little over a month, but since I don't really have any say in that matter, it looks like I better do my best to be ready!

I was looking for a fun picture to add from google images but didn't have any luck, then thought since I am trying to motivate myself, I'd just add the picture of me from the Cubs game that I cropped myself out of. I have it in my journal to look at but this posting it on here will probably hold me more accountable, right? (the guy I cut out was an old friend from COD who was an avid cubs lover like myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment