December 5, 2009

It's a KING

I feel kind of weird blogging about this but I am too excited not to! Jason bought a new bed shortly after we started dating and it ended up being defective. Basically it slanted toward the middle. Jason had to go through many steps in order to get the bed returned. He had to prove that there was at least a 1 1/2 inch drop in the bed, which he did. Though his place is not really large enough for a King-sized bed, I know there will be more years ahead in a different home than his currently place of residence . I cannot express just how excited I am to have a King-sized bed when we're married!! It'll be like we're on vacation every night! I wish I had some way of convincing Jason the bed needs to be stored at my apartment instead of his until then, but I guess my full-sized bed will have to do. Sooooo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment