December 22, 2009

Chris Tomlin


You must use your imagination on this one and pretend it's the night of December 8th. (as I said in the Christmas tree post...I'm very behind on my entries!) Christy and I went to see Chris Tomlin perform his Christmas show, "Glory in the Highest" with Louie Giglio and special guest Audrey Assad. The show was incredible. Not that I really expected anything less from Chris Tomlin but it was such a wonderful way to get in the Christmas spirit. As a side note, I highly recommend picking up a copy of his Christmas CD, "Glory in the Highest." It was my "one Christmas CD" that I bought this year and is one I will be listening to for many, many years to come!

song-of-the-day|"Glory in the Highest"| by Chris Tomlin

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic night! Great memories! So fun to share it with you :-)

    ReplyDelete