December 7, 2009

2 years


Today is the 2 year mark since Jason and I went on our first "date." It wasn't much of a date in the way I would normally think of a first date. (he had me meet him out at a bar and brought his cousin with him!! :) But we had a blast! It was the first night (of many) that we really got to know each other and spent about 7 hours talking non-stop. The past 2 years have been an amazing journey. Jason has helped me grow as a person and with my relationship with Christ. It is with great joy that I type this and know we will be spending the rest of our lives together. We've already had so much fun planning our wedding and can only imagine the fun we will have leading up to September 18 and beyond! I love you, Jason. Thank you for the most amazing 2 years of my life. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment