October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Friday!  Oh I am so glad it's Friday!  We have a lot going on this weekend, including two showings so crossed fingers that we'll get an offer! Also can't wait to see my niece in her Halloween costume. :)  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be     a veterinarian     when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   I should probably say a special ed teacher LOL but I also can't wait to be a mom      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  someone I'll leave unnamed. I now realize how gossipy, judgmental and two-faced she was :(  .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    there were two...I was either a witch every year or a princess and the princess dress was from my parents as a souvenir from one of their trips...I think it was from Europe  .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    my bike.  I think it was a hand-me-down from my brother...it was a boys dirt bike.  I remember a lot of "cops and robbers" in our old neighborhood .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     I can't remember the "biggest" amount of trouble...but I do remember I was over at a friends(Friend A) house across the street and another friend (Friend B) rode her bike by and asked if I could play so I left Friend A's house to go play with Friend B and I got in BIG trouble for leaving Friend A for Friend B   .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    Proverbs 31 Ministries, KLove and Jason  .

No comments:

Post a Comment