Happy Friday! Oh I am so glad it's Friday! We have a lot going on this weekend, including two showings so crossed fingers that we'll get an offer! Also can't wait to see my niece in her Halloween costume. :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be I should probably say a special ed teacher LOL but I also can't wait to be a mom .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like someone I'll leave unnamed. I now realize how gossipy, judgmental and two-faced she was :( .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was there were two...I was either a witch every year or a princess and the princess dress was from my parents as a souvenir from one of their trips...I think it was from Europe .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my bike. I think it was a hand-me-down from my brother...it was a boys dirt bike. I remember a lot of "cops and robbers" in our old neighborhood .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I I can't remember the "biggest" amount of trouble...but I do remember I was over at a friends(Friend A) house across the street and another friend (Friend B) rode her bike by and asked if I could play so I left Friend A's house to go play with Friend B and I got in BIG trouble for leaving Friend A for Friend B .
7. I get daily inspiration from Proverbs 31 Ministries, KLove and Jason .