July 27, 2010

My New Permanent Home

Think it goes without saying that this summer's been too busy, right? Well I'm really excited to report that a HUGE weight has been lifted and the packing, moving and cleaning are complete!! And a huge thank you goes to Jason -- I have the best fiance in the world! A couple Sundays ago I was freaking out with how much packing I had left while I still had 2 papers to complete and a book to read for class. So he went out to the apartment and packed for me while I stayed home and researched and wrote my papers. Who does that, right? Such a great guy! Then this past week on Friday night my dad, brother and Jason all loaded up a U Haul trailer that Jason picked up while I was at Tiffany's baby shower. Saturday morning we still had some packing to do, but we had the trailer loaded up and headed downtown by 1:00. Took us just a little over 2 hours to unload everything, and then we headed back to Wheaton to clean and were back to the city by 10:00. Now if only the unpacking could be this easy!







these pictures don't do it justice...take what you see in these and multiply by 3. Goal is to have everything unpacked by the bachelorette party weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment