June 2, 2011

Coopers First Haircut

Cooper was in dire need of a haircut. I was like a protective mom with my babies first curls being cut off...I'm surprised I didn't ask for them to save his first cut!

Jason finally convinced me to get the poor guy trimmed so after doing some research on how to have him cut we finally brought him in to a women who is affiliated with our vet. (After watching several groomers at PetCo I decided I'd NEVER bring him there.)

I present to you his BEFORE picture (AKA Shaggy Cooper):

And his AFTER picture (AKA Cooper the Poodle Picture):
He looks like a poodle! When I shouted that out when I picked him up, the groomer said, "Well he is part poodle." Well yeah...but now he actually looks like it!! HAHA...it is definitely going to take some getting used to! I will say, the best part is that now he can actually see!


1 comment:

  1. Awww! That first cut (and each one thereafter) is always a shocker!! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete