October 1, 2010

I'm BACK!!

YES - it's finally time to start blogging again!! I am now married to my best friend and absolutely loving married life. (I don't care what anyone says...it feels completely different to be married!) I actually already blogged about our wedding day but I have wait to post it until after our photographer sends us the edited prints because what's a wedding post without some pictures? I can tell you now that September 18, 2010 was the best day of my life. Absolute best!! And the week leading up to it and following it was definitely the best weeks of my life. I thank everyone who was able to be there with us on our very special day, it meant more than I can ever express. :) Things are crazy again with school but my life is way less crazy because I am only working 3 days a week now. (A huge and very quick answer to prayer) I have really enjoyed this on so many levels...I feel like I can breathe and just enjoy life again. Things went so fast this past summer and it was truly one of the best times of my life but it was just so busy I wasn't able to give back where I felt led and wasn't able to enjoy my day-to-day life. So now, I hope with this new schedule I can be the best wife that Jason deserves and a good friend, daughter, sister, babysitter and most importantly, child of God. Thanks to all of you who read this and for your patience while I took a hiatus enjoying such a wonderful couple months!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back to blogging! Was so happy to celebrate with you and Jason in PV - looking forward to many fun times as almost-neighbors!

    ReplyDelete