November 26, 2009

What I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving

I've created my thankful list every year but this is the first year that my blog is public. Feel free to share your top 5.
*these are in no specific order!
  • fun coffee mugs
  • cats
  • nice people
  • family
  • red wine
  • heat
  • greeting cards
  • my new couch
  • my honda
  • good health
  • 90210
  • Jacinda
  • Mexico
  • not working at a recent place of employment anymore
  • my apartment
  • pictures
  • Dad
  • hand lotion
  • being engaged to my best friend
  • glasses
  • God
  • Jason's family
  • cheesy movies
  • small group
  • xsport
  • love
  • nail polish
  • Meredith
  • tea
  • good sales
  • Sam
  • Hobby Lobby
  • birthdays
  • my iphone
  • Grandma
  • Panera
  • my parent's lakehouse
  • facebook
  • dental care
  • Mom
  • lipgloss
  • milk
  • my lap top
  • Shawn and Tiffany
  • my cousin's children
  • being baptised this year
  • hugs
  • my bike
  • Barnes and Noble
  • friendly dogs
  • blankets
  • sunshine
  • girls nights
  • flowers
  • air conditioning
  • hooded sweatshirts
  • doctors
  • summer
  • Christmas trees
  • horses
  • Olive Garden
  • books
  • Klove
  • Target
  • easy recipes
  • clean sheets and towels
  • unemployment benefits
  • Dominicks salsa
  • Sophie
  • my engagement ring
  • holiday candles (perfect autumn and perfect christmas from BBW)
  • college degree
  • Chicago
  • snow
  • Labor Day and Memorial Day weekend
  • DMB
  • warm towels
  • running shoes
  • our freedom
  • Jason's condo
  • hospitals
  • Lakefron bike path
  • Willow Creek
  • When Jason lets us drive to church (instead of el!)
  • popcorn
  • The Bible
  • Wrigley Field
  • Real Simple magazine
  • our wedding website
  • Young Associates Board
  • Christmas music
  • children
  • safe drinking water
  • Disney movies
  • blistex
  • an education
  • vacations
  • friends
  • Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment