November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This weekend has been the best Thanksgiving weekend I've had in a LONG time! The holiday was great with my family at my aunt and uncle's house in Yorkville. Black Friday was spent cleaning my entire place which was way overdue. That evening we met Rebekah out for drinks at Martini Ranch; it was nice to see her and catch up! Not to mention the amazing martini's they have there - YUM. Saturday we were lazy, lazy, lazy but finally went out for soup at the Soupbox, which was a great way to welcome winter back to Chicago! However, that evening was unseasonably warm for late November so our walk there and back made me fall even more in love with Chicago. Today we went to church and did our normal Sunday routine of breakfast after then Jason packing and watching football while I nap. This weekend was wonderful! So thankful for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment