April 4, 2012

New Blog!!

As I've mentioned earlier, I want to start a new blog for our (hopefully!!) fun adventure across the country. I originally created "meandering from the 3rd floor balcony" when I was let go from my job in '09 so I could capture all the things I encountered when I would have normally been working.  But now I am in a completely different time in life with a lot of excitement and endless possibilities of where my life will take me in a new town so I am switching it up and starting a new blog from the suburbs of Colorado!  Please come along side and follow along with me on this journey at:


(just click on the title above or copy and paste the URL below)

 www.meanderingsfromahigherelevation.blogspot.com 

Thanks so much for joining me...I look forward to creating many more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment